What we collect
We collect your data:
- When you purchase from us we ask for, and collect, personal information such as your name, billing and delivery address, telephone number, email address, items ordered and payment details.
-If you set up an online account with us, we will also store your password.
- If you sign up to receive our email newsletter, we will request and store your email address.
- If you enter any competition or complete a survey (that we send you for research purposes).
- Grazed Bakery and third-party providers of advertisements may also collect information regarding your visit to the site. This may include where you are geographically, how you were referred to us (e.g. search engines or email marketing), your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used. This information may be collected even if you do not register an account with us.
- When you contact us by telephone or email.
- When you visit the site, our web server may automatically record your public internet protocol (‘IP’) address.
- Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
What we need to collect this data for
We may use the information we have to contact you about any information we might need to process your orders, returns or queries.
To carry out our business and to provide a service with you:
- Fulfilment of and delivery of products and services you have ordered. We may share your personal information with our delivery partners and third party concessions.
- To process payments. We do not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed. We share your personal information with credit card companies and other payment providers.
- To contact you with important information relating to your purchase, such as confirming your order, reviews on our products or services. We share your information with our communication partners for this purpose.
- We will contact you back regarding an enquiry you made to us through one of our contact us forms, or over social media. We will respond via the email address or contact telephone number provided.
- To send you special offers, our latest news, events and promotions. We share your personal information with our third-party email marketing provider who assist us in delivery our email marketing campaigns: Bettsy Creative.
- To show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook and Instagram or via other third-party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. Online advertising channels we may use are: digital display, search engine marketing, paid social – these are all on third party sites or platforms.
- If successful when entering any of our competitions or prize draws we will contact you by email to notify you.
- Send an abandoned basket email via a third party supplier.
- Conduct postal marketing. We share your personal information with a third party postal providers who assist us in delivering our postal marketing campaigns to you, including the post office.
- To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your data to anyone.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Marketing communications may be sent by either electronically via email or physically through the post. If you do not wish to continue to receive email marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email.
Each “unsubscribe” link only relates to that specific type of communication (e.g. marketing communications or review communications). This means that unsubscribing from marketing communications will not automatically unsubscribe you from our product or business review communications (or vice versa). Please also note that you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and request access to your personal data.
You can make a request in writing to:
The Data Protection Officer
Benty Farm Tearooms
3a School Lane
In the first instance we will provide a copy of the information free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable administration fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information.
We will without delay and within 1 month of your request:
- confirm what personal data we hold about you;
- provide a copy of the data in commonly used electronic format if the request is made electronically.
We can extend the time to respond by a further two months where requests are complex or numerous. If this is the case, we will inform you of this within one month of the receipt of the request and explain why the extension is necessary.
You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or no longer necessary. You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Benty Farm Tearooms
3a School Lane